- Smile. Inner radiance transcends outer appearances. (And the side effects from smiling don’t stop there, either…read on here for why smiling daily will boost your overall health.)
- Research shows that performing little acts of kindness towards others increases the feel-good chemicals in your own brain.
- Not sure you feel up to giving love to the world outside? Start with focusing on something you like about yourself. Practicing self-compassion over time will allow you to view others with more compassion and tolerance, too.
- Focus on what’s right with the world and express gratitude for what you have. You’ll increase resilience and an optimistic outlook even in the face of adversity.
- Take time to share something beautiful, funny or moving with a loved one. Even better, reach out to someone you haven’t talked to in a long time to let them know you’re thinking of them.
P.S. Please feel free to share this post with anyone who might need the extra love today.
xox – Joana